- Summer 2021: A virtual choir recording of Ethan Gans-Morse’s new oratorio Six Feet Apart, in partnership with Anima Mundi Productions
- Fall 2022: HYPHEN: Short musical stories from Los Angeles. A co-production of miniature operatic works with Brightwork NewMusic
- August 7th, 2019: Performed at the N.E.O. Voice Festival at First Congregational Church of Los Angeles in Koreatown, Los Angeles, CA.
- June 15th, 2019: Performed alongside Phaze Wind Trio as a part of the Sound and Fury Concert Series at ArtShare LA in Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
- January 26th, 2019: Performed as part of the Masters in the Chapel Series at First Lutheran Church in Venice, Los Angeles, CA.
- December 4th, 2018: Presented “Grinding Sounds, Repeating Patterns, and Sonorous Incantations” as a part of the Tuesdays@MonkSpace series in Los Angeles, CA.
- April 28th, 2018: Performed as part of the HEAR NOW Music Festival at the First Lutheran Church in Venice, Los Angeles, CA.
- April 27th, 2018: Presented “Dreams with Dawn” with EnsembleVómma at ArtShare LA in Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
- February 24 – 25th, 2018: Premiered Fahad Siadat’s The Moon Has Made Us Brothers with the Resonance Collective in the Sharon Disney Lund Theater at the California Institute of the Arts, Santa Clarita, CA.